Where to take my wife?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wrekster

Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hello All, We'll be staying on Paradise Island in May and I am looking for some suggestions on where to take my wife diving. I'm a DM and dive very regularly in New Jersey but she hasn't been in the water in 6 or 7 years. I prefer the smaller boats and am hoping to find a shop or boat that will let me spend some one on one time with her. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Stuart's Cove is most well known. When I dove with them, there was room for many divers but there were only a few on the boat. There is a new operation in Nassau: Dive Dive Dive. I know nothing about them

I'm certain Dive dive dive folded a few years ago DK, more's the pity. They had a terrific rep.

There's Stuart Coves: Bahama Divers: Custom Aquatics: Paradise Charters.
Coves is the most likely to be able to assist you, i'd guess. Although it's a bloody long bus ride from P.I., if you arrange ahead of time and flash your DM id, i believe they'll either let you guys go off the beach (really dull, but safe) or tag along on one of the easier sites, Nari Nari or hollywood bowl etc.
Bahama Divers is much closer to your accomodation. If you talk to them, try to get'em to take you to Lighthouse Reef at the mouth of the habor. Excellent sea life but still tame!

Hope this helped.

Lighthouse reef sounds like the way to go... who wants a long bus ride on vacation. I'll probably get her in the pool a few weeks prior.. who knows maybe I can get her in a drysuit and back in the water in Jersey after this foray.. Thanks guys!

I would contact them before the day to clarify your requirements and confirm their willingness to assist. Otherwise the Bus ride may have been preferable...............:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom