Where will u be diving this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd like to come, maybe. What kind of wetsuit will I need? I also don't have tanks and weights, 'cause it's usually supplied free of charge everywhere, if you book a charter, but not so in Canada.
Can I rent them somewhere there on Saturday?

Oh, my god! I just realized that my logbook was in the bag which was stolen from my car during my trip to Montreal/Quebec. What the hell!
How about rentals and water temp?

We are heading out for the Ivea Lea drift first time this year should be fun as always

Tom, what time do you normally leave the dock?

TEAZER:
Free Float:
Our club (Free Flow Divers Niagara) is diving Windmill Point Quarry on Sunday @ about 2p.m.. If you're interested you may even get 1 or more of our members to take you to drift the river.
Still deciding where. Would like somewhere new, so Windmill sounds like a possibility. How deep does it get?

The Quarry is on Dominion Rd half way between Ft.Erie and Ridgeway.Can't miss the signs. I was informed today that last night it was 75F and the vis is 30ft. The deepest point is 42ft, if you can find it.Lots to see. If you do head that way introduce yourself around, and if you see SCUBASYD licence plate he will more than likely take you to the mighty Niagara for a drift.Alas the plane is leaving in 3 hours, got to run.
Play safe and have a great time.

Terry & Janet

Groundhog246:
Still deciding where. Would like somewhere new, so Windmill sounds like a possibility. How deep does it get?
As yoy know me meanwhile, I'll join you on Sunday and/or Monday.
A drift dive in the river sounds very tempting, doesn't it? :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom