Where would you go ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mpoyser

New
Reaction score
I have got a week to spare end of May in singapore after working my socks off before heading back to UK. Looking to spend a week somewhere diving with big stuff somewhere friendly and fun as going to be travelling solo. Benn to perenthian islands also. Was thinking Indinesea but don't want a long flight over 2 hours as got to fly back to blighty a day after returning to singapore from singapore ... was saving sipadan for a extended period. Indonesea ?

where would you go if you had the opportunity ?

I was in Singapore before I started diving so I can't help you there. If you are looking for any non-diving stuff to do, I would definitely check out Malacca, Malaysia. You can get buses direct form Singapore or pick up a connection in Johor Baharu (always an adventure). Tanjung Pinang, Indo is pretty cool and just 2 hours from Singapore by ferry. Lots of history there. The zoo and night zoo in Singapore are among the best in the world. And if you need to swim w/ big stuff, you can always dive in the shark tank at the aquarium on Sentosa :)

Man, I miss that place.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom