where would you live if you couldnt dive anywhere else

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Damn no-seeums tore me up this last trip!! I have found that Off works well. Now, if I could just remember to apply it....🤔

Off is nasty stuff, especially on dive gear!

We live in noseeum land (Southwest FL). We use this religiously. It works like a charm.

1713550861656.png

I live and work in Roatan, Honduras, and moved here 7 years ago from Southern California. After living here for a while, I've noticed that the noseems or sand fleas tend to bother tourists more than they bother the residents (LOL). I work as a professional photographer for Turquoise Divers at Turquoise Bay Dive and Beach Resort, which allows me to access boats and go diving every day of the week. I love the fact that Turquoise Divers has operations on both sides of the island, which means we can dive 365 days a year. The two sides of the island are very different from one another, and there is more than 1K dive sites around the island, with a new one every 100 yards. Compared to other Caribbean locations, the reef here is in good shape. Since moving here, I have had the opportunity to do 4K dives, and I have taken over 100K underwater photos and videos. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it (LOL).
Hi @BobHerb

When was the name changed from Subway Watersports to Turquoise Divers? It was still Subway when we visited in 2017. We met you, must have just started at TB. Nice to see that Capt. Pedro is still driving, a very nice man.

I live and work in Roatan, Honduras, and moved here 7 years ago from Southern California. After living here for a while, I've noticed that the noseems or sand fleas tend to bother tourists more than they bother the residents (LOL). I work as a professional photographer for Turquoise Divers at Turquoise Bay Dive and Beach Resort, which allows me to access boats and go diving every day of the week. I love the fact that Turquoise Divers has operations on both sides of the island, which means we can dive 365 days a year. The two sides of the island are very different from one another, and there is more than 1K dive sites around the island, with a new one every 100 yards. Compared to other Caribbean locations, the reef here is in good shape. Since moving here, I have had the opportunity to do 4K dives, and I have taken over 100K underwater photos and videos. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it (LOL).
in 2015 we were diving at TBR with a guy who just moved to Roatan from the US. Could be you :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom