Where's the best deal on Atomic Reg's??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

svaillan2:
Anyone tell me where or who has the best deals going on Atomic Reg's? Thanks Steve
Dans Dive in Ontario has the best price. 1145cdn for the M1 with M1 octo or 1349cdn for the new T2X.

Leisurepro has nice prices, but never has them in stock - I am looking at possibly getting one myself.

AFAIK, Atomic regs are only available from authorized dealers... I don't believe they allow mail order sales. While you may be able to get one via mail order, you risk voiding the lifetime warranty.

koi:
AFAIK, Atomic regs are only available from authorized dealers... I don't believe they allow mail order sales. While you may be able to get one via mail order, you risk voiding the lifetime warranty.

Considering only the higher end models have the lifetime warranties - that's no big deal if you are looking for a Z1, which only has a 2 year warranty.

You can buy Atomic from an authorized dealer via mail-order on an exception-only basis. The dealer has to get permission from Atomic to make the sale. If there isn't an LDS in your area that carries Atomic, it shouldn't be a problem to make a mail-order purchase. Otherwise it depends on what kind of mood Atomic (or the dealer) is in.

LP doesn't seem to be able to get much Atomic product in stock, which means Atomic's dealers are mostly following the rules.

I love my B2! I especially like the absence of the dive/pre-dive switch, but it's an easy breather, not much interference with bubbles, and the swivel is a lot better than the one on my wife's Oceanic Delta 4 (another nice reg.)

I got mine at Leisure Pro in New York. I can't remember the exact price but it was a pretty good deal. Leisurepro.com is worth checking out.

You're kidding, right?

eBay is your friend. Buy it there, go pay your local guy to check it out before you dive it. All my regs are Atomic. All are eBay. All have been perfect from 2 - 5 years now.

Atomic Regs on eBay

---
Ken

Back
Top Bottom