Where’s the text box to type a response (another random issue similar to the “like this post?”

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Add me to the list as well. On a Pixel C Android and Win7 IE 11 or Chrome. Random missing text box; having to confirm "Like"; less common, locks up page but can go to a different tab and all is fine; inability to quote.
Usually can just go back a page, sometimes need to go 2 or 3. All of this is very random.

Ok, this was a new one. Immediately after making that post, was popped into a new tab telling me my Flash Player was out of date with an error window needing to click ok. Had to use task manager to close IE. Couldn't close from the task bar and couldn't go to a different tab. That's the 1st time I've seen this issue.
Switched to Chrome

fwiw - I;m having no problems with Firefox on Win10.

Or Chrome on Android (tablet) but I don't use it enough to verify it always works.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom