Which Vacation Insurance?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rakay

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I need to get trip insurance for a trip from USA to the Wakatobi Resort in August.

Does anyone have advice about which company has a good reputation?

I have heard some take your money but don't deliver when you need them to. I been reading some of the policys from different companies and boy does it sound confusing.

Thanks.

A good place to compare policies is at www.insuremytrip.com. I like TravelGuard, CSA, Access America, Protect Assist. All are well rated and have good claims history. Always with insurance some claims will not be resolved satisfactorily, but these are good, reputable companies.

Check out the diving insurance policies that come with trip insurance too; I'm sure DAN has one (I just looked, they do, the Preferred Plan, $70 a year), and they are from a reputable company, and for divers, and you are covered you if (God forbid) you have a dive accident too...enjoy!!!!!! James

Back
Top Bottom