White Star 7/15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TROGDOR

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Looking for a buddy for the 15th of July in the afternoon for a couple dives.

I've never been there before.

Bringing my own gear. Which right now means only a 3 mil suit (with 7 mil hood, 3 mil gloves) does this fit more into the "if you're gonna be dumb you've got to be tough" category or is it just plain stupid?

July 15th...

yeah I think I can do this day... anytime from 11am-2pm I can meet ya' there... when were you thinking of being there?

I am there on Wednesdays... Not sure what the day will hold for me but I wanna dive!

Rich

I was thinking about getting there around 3-4. Going to the Toledo zoo in the morning, then the Quarry.

Any guesses how long the zoo will keep a 4 year old busy?

Well, I can meet in the afternoons, myself. Usually I can be at WhiteStar on Wednesdays by 1:30-ish or after. Let me know what your final plans are!

Oh, Trogdor, so sorry. I have to bail on the 15th. I forgot that my "presence is requested" at my daughter's in-coming-freshman-college-orientation day. ARGGGG!

Decided not to bring any tanks with me, so I'll rent one there.

anybody want to meet around 4?

(I did understand thier site....that is when the shop there opens?)

going to go Friday instead...storms forcasted for tomorrow.

Still looking for a buddy

you wanna dive 'round 4 ya' say?

I'll be out there Early Friday, but I can come back after I get m'tank re-filled...

You wanna meet down by the deep-stride entrance or the shallow-side?

Back
Top Bottom