White Star - May 16 & 17

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver_paula

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just putting the word out that I'll be diving White Star the weekend of May 16 & 17. Not sure how large our group will be but we'll also be camping - some starting Friday night, most on Saturday.

Anyone want to join in on the fun?

Paula

Anyone coming Friday during the day ? I'm pretty sure I can make it anytime from 10am-4pm Friday... Saturday isnt out of the question but I gotta run it past the Warden... (the wife).

Anyone coming Friday during the day ? I'm pretty sure I can make it anytime from 10am-4pm Friday... Saturday isnt out of the question but I gotta run it past the Warden... (the wife).

I doubt it. I could probably meet you on Friday but won't know until later next week.

You don't want to be the bartender for the scrapbookers again?

Paula

I'll be at White Star Sunday the 17th. I'll be there for MAST training however and won't be able to dive for fun. I'll be there surveyin' stuff. :)

I'll be at White Star Sunday the 17th. I'll be there for MAST training however and won't be able to dive for fun. I'll be there surveyin' stuff. :)

If you want to head down Saturday night we'll be having a pretty good potluck dinner and fire. Either way, it will be good to see you!

Paula

If you want to head down Saturday night we'll be having a pretty good potluck dinner and fire. Either way, it will be good to see you!

Paula

Fire? Fire? did some one say fire? Divin'Hoosier, show paula the picture you have of a FIRE!!!:D:D

I'd forgotten about that... yeah I'll be there Sunday too... I thought for sure you'd signed up for Saturday's session Jim... you Sure your on Sunday?

I'd forgotten about that... yeah I'll be there Sunday too... I thought for sure you'd signed up for Saturday's session Jim... you Sure your on Sunday?

I moved from Sat to Sun. I need to be at Gilboa on Sat to DM for an AOW class.

This is my weekend to work the quarry concession... stop by and say hi! We will be in the campsite saturday night as well!

Thanks for diving white star!

Rich

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom