White Star Quarry - See the Oceanic HUD Mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver_paula

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Passing the information along...

This weekend August 24 and 25 - See the Oceanic HUD Mask!

Friday at Divers Incorporated (Ann Arbor, MI)
This Friday there will be a FREE seminar sponsored by Divers Incorporated and Oceanic. This seminar will allow you to see the entire Oceanic Computer Line and ask questions about diving with Dive computers. Manufacturers representative Bill Mitchell will be in the store to present at 6pm.

Saturday at White Star Quarry
On Saturday starting at 10am at White Star Quarry, Oceanic is giving people an opportunity to try the new HUD Datamask. This is the heads up display computer that represents the state of the art in Dive computers. There will be a waiting list for sure as we set up groups to try the mask. We look forward to seeing you there.

Divers Incorporated - Ann Arbor
phone: (734) 971 7770

Definitely a cool concept. Would I spend $1500 for a mask that could tear off my face resulting in the loss of not only my mask, but my computer. Likely not. But I know of one diver who tried it at CO Dive Days, and laid down the plastic!

I think I'd put a leash on this thing if I was diving in current! :blinking:

Back
Top Bottom