Whites Catalyst drysuit XL +boots + undergarment + gloves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

68raggtop

Contributor
Reaction score
Whites Catalyst Drysuit. XL with size 11 rockboots, XL Whites undergarment, OS systems drygloves, carrying bag and inflator hose. I used this last in December for 8 dives, no leaks. It is a stock XL, but I had the arms lengthened 3" by Superior Diving Repair 2 years ago. The wrist seals were replaced at that time. The Neck seal was replaced the summer before. The zipper and all seals are still in very good condition.I am 6' and have worn this from 195 to 230 lbs. The undergarments are decent for 40 deg water, though I have done 40 minute ice dives with it and been reasonably warm. More pictures here:
drysuit and wet suit pictures by 68raggtop - Photobucket

Asking $700 plus shipping.
DSCN4454.jpg

What is your height, sleeve length, inseam, and weight?

What is the reason for selling if you don't mind?
I injured my neck a few years ago and this year I was having a problem getting my head out of the suit.( Insert big head joke here:)) I had no problems getting it on, but don't have enough flexibility in my neck any more, when trying to tuck my head down and to the right side to get out.
I have a DUI TLS350 now, and because the torso has a pleat in it I don't have to bend my neck as much to get out.

How does $600 plus shipping sound? I would sell the suit separate from the rest if someone wants, or any combination. Feel free to PM me an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom