Whites Fusion One Drysuit With MK2 Undergarments and MK2 Jacket For Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tyoung302

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hey all,

I am selling my Whites Fusion One Drysuit (Used Size s/m). The suit has been well taken care of, only freshwater dives and zipper has been waxed on a regular basis. The seals are in good shape and there is no wear on the outer skin. Iam 5'11" 175lbs and the suit fits well. Comes with Fusion Boots (size 11), Whites MK2 Arctic Undergarments (size L), and Whites MK2 Arctic Jacket (size L). For everything and shipping I am asking $850. If you only want just the suit or vise versa that is ok as well. Contact me on SB or email at snowytony@hotmail.com. If you are interested and would like photos, I can send them via Email.

Thanks for Looking,

Tony

Whites Fusion One Drysuit With Fusion Boots, MK2 Undergarments, and MK2 Jacket

Used Whites Fusion One Drysuit (Used Size s/m) for sale. Comes with Fusion Boots (size 11), Whites MK2 Arctic Undergarments (size L), and Whites MK2 Arctic Jacket (size L). Contact me via private message or email at snowytony@hotmail.com to make an offer.

Thanks for looking,

Tony

20151204_091730.jpg20151204_091829.jpg20151204_091954.jpg20151204_092125.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom