Whites Fusion relief valve parts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like your outer skin is simply not slipped over the outer portion of the valve. The hole is already in the outer skin just find the knob of the outer portion of the valve and slip the skin over it, easy as pie and that is how mine is setup. Looks like you just need some pee valve hose. See below..

Extreme Exposure

Says it fits the Halcyon p-valve. Unknown if it will fit others.

Looks like your outer skin is simply not slipped over the outer portion of the valve. The hole is already in the outer skin just find the knob of the outer portion of the valve and slip the skin over it, easy as pie and that is how mine is setup. Looks like you just need some pee valve hose. See below..

Extreme Exposure

Are you able to take a pic of your valve?

Are you able to take a pic of your valve?

Sure, gimme just a sec as I need to pull my skin off the suit anyway. I can get you a pic of the valve with the skin in place and what it looks like minus the skin.

Here ya go. (FOR THE RECORD THIS IS A DIVE RITE BALANCED VALVE)

Pic 1 shows what my valve looks like, ready to dive.

Pic 2 shows what it looks like if you pull the skin off the valve.

Pic 3 shows the valve looks like on the outside of the inner bag, sans the skin.

Pic 4 shows how the valve actually sits up and bit and this is where the skins sits in the little groove.

Pic 5 shows the parts of my valve. Outer piece of valve, inner piece of valve attached to pee tube that has a barb at the end for my cath to attach to.

image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image3.jpeg
image4.jpeg
image5.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom