Whites Nexus Dry Suite

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PaulSmithTek

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I used this drysuit during my commercial diving Schooling. I used it to get my 20 hours I needed for a Cert. It has size 9 1/2 feet and is size Sm/Medium. It is a rear entry, has been Cleaned inside and out after every use. I recently cleaned all the valves and the zipper has always been waxed. It has Latex Neck and wrist seals that are in excellent condition. There is minimal wear on this dry suit and is a great deal for anyone looking for a great suit. It has NEVER leaked ever. I am also including some fleece undergarments size small. Included with this is a Dry suit inflator whip. This Dry suit was very well maintained and is in exellent condition. If you have any other questions please feel free to email me. I also have additional pictures. Use Buy it now and the shipping is free. See my eBay auction psmithtek

Sold for $350.00

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom