WhiteStar on Saturday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wish! :<

I wish I could join you but I'm stuck at work for the week-end. Sorry to hear that you had to cancel your trip to the U.P. I'll be heading up to the Straits on the 24th through the 27th and I might have an opening on the boat if you want to come up and do some diving.

I DO plan on getting some Whitestar action in Next Saturday (23rd) from 9-1pm ballpark, (Portage friday night 22nd, 5:30ish)

We just got back from Whitestar and had a great time, Two good dives then Brent starting coughing so we called it and went home.
Don & his folks seemed to be having a good time too.

Wish I could have been there. How's the Rescue Class going?

Wish I could have been there. How's the Rescue Class going?

Rescue class is going well, I'm on hold until Thursday because Brent is going to take the class too, he has to get caught up... I think that will be better to have someone else in the class, and someone I know. So fgar very interesting & for classroom; fun.

Oh you lucky dog! Hoping to make it back down again at least for the day before the end of summer!
Man I hate it how work gets in the way of what is truly important! lol

I DO plan on getting some Whitestar action in Next Saturday (23rd) from 9-1pm ballpark, (Portage friday night 22nd, 5:30ish)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom