who are your favorite NC dive boat operator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Down...Bobby's the best :D and he "usually" has a good crew

medic13:
Who in NC is your favorite dive boat operator and why, i.e. What are your Reasons why, like boat, crew locations ECT?

I dove with Diver Down last 4th of July, liked it a lot! Lots of room on the boat, and the freedom to dive a profile you're comfortable with. Didn't have the chance to try any other charters, but rented some gear from the Olympus shop, good people working there too!

Poog

My vote is for none of the above........

I vote for diving off private vessels.....get there quicker, stay down longer, go where you want to go, leave when you are ready.

I vote for my brother and "Southern Nites" and Jeff Crowder with "Wreck Raider"

don't have a preference with Charters, like every one I have been on, with no bad experiences yet........although I try to avoid the Cattle Boats.

fpsndiver:
My vote is for none of the above........

I vote for diving off private vessels.....get there quicker, stay down longer, go where you want to go, leave when you are ready.

I vote for my brother and "Southern Nites" and Jeff Crowder with "Wreck Raider"

don't have a preference with Charters, like every one I have been on, with no bad experiences yet........although I try to avoid the Cattle Boats.
Not everyone has the luxury of private vessels....I have been out with Dolphin Dive Charter about 3 times now and think they are first rate.

I am not a fan of the back to back dives, I really like my nice long surface intervals just haging out on the water.

In the Morehead City area I like Discovery Diving. Customer service is first rate but without the attitude you can get at some of the other shops.

For the whole coast I gotta go with the Tsunami run by Bottom Time Charters in Sneads Ferry. (http://www.bottomtime.com/charters.htm). Brad Stanley is a great captain, and the boat is as fast as any on the coast.

Frank

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom