Who belongs to DAN?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There's over 50000 members on Scubaboard, not all active but I'm sure a decent percentage are members of DAN. The list would get rather long if they all posted (which they won't, as there's not much point...)

As mentioned in an earlier post, I would have this post closed and have a new one started as a "Poll" asking:

Option 1
1. Yes, I'm a DAN Member

Option 2
2. No, I'm not a DAN Member

I think it would be much more efficient.

How about a search given this has been done to death many times in the last few months.

As for me? No im not.

I'm a member, and I think trying to create a numbered list isn't going to work out too well as has been previously posted.

Ok, that idea didn't work, maybe SB will change this into a poll. I haven't got a clue how to do that.

BTW: No more posts on this thread. (It seemed like a good idea at the time.)

ItsBruce:
Ok, that idea didn't work, maybe SB will change this into a poll. I haven't got a clue how to do that.

BTW: No more posts on this thread. (It seemed like a good idea at the time.)
Bruce,

To post a poll, start a new thread, scroll down and you'll see a box titled, Post A Poll. Put a check mark in the box. Then you'll see a place to choose the Number Of Options. Put in the number, save it, enter the options and you're done.

Then if you want, PM a Mod that's online and we can delete this one if you want.

Back
Top Bottom