Who can make it to PG MARCH???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
hey thats great..is it anywhere near an SMB taste?
More of a fruity aftertaste.

Got to admit, i am not a huge SMB fan....i don't like the aftertaste and can only drink maybe 3 or 4 before moving on to vodka....

Mike Veitch:

Got to admit, i am not a huge SMB fan....i don't like the aftertaste and can only drink maybe 3 or 4 before moving on to vodka....

We have an alcohol clubhouse sandwich style here Mike...You do Whiskey (4-5 single shots), then you switch to beer (4-5 bottles) and last is either gin or rhum coke (drink as you can).

Guaranteed you'll have a gud night sleep. It is nice to be wasted once in a while. Did I say we still have to drive home after drinking all of that?

Mike Veitch:

Aaaaah, vodka....:D

Good night all, see you soon.

hmm thinkin' of 90 proof tonight, 80's fix. Aimeeeeee, ssst. My gym is just infront of Raffles. Just text hehe.

chat later. . . im outta here!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom