Who can make it to PG MARCH???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iris_ice:
Updated Transpo List:
Travelling Friday morning 17th, Lea Beach -> PG:

Spoon's Car:
1. Spoon
2. Mons
3. Zee
4. Matthew
5. Chip

Jonix's Car:
6. Jon
7. Dea
8. Iris
9. Ish
10. Van
11. Raina

UPDATED Overall List

MAR 17-19: Sha Che - 3 rooms
1. spoon - rescue/ad. nitrox
2. mons - rescue diver
3. jon - AOW
4. dea - Intro
5. eric - AOW/EANx
6. matthew - rescue

MAR 17-19: Starfish Inn - one family room
1. iris - OW
2. ish - AOW
3. van - AOW
4. chip - OW

MAR 16-19: Starfish Inn - 1 single room
1. zee - AOW

MAR 17-19: Starfish Inn - 2 single rooms
1. Larry - ad. nitrox
2. Will - OW (mystery guest) room booking to be confirmed

MAR 12-19 (*22) - Atlantis
1. dennis - AOW *
2. david - rescue diver
3. pufferfish - diver
4. mrs. pufferfish
5. moonie :D

MAR 17-19 El Galleon
1. Raina - OW
2. Jagfish - OWSI

MAR 18-19: Accomodations unknown
1. Axua - OWSI

MAR 16-19 Portofino(?waiting for confirmation)
1. midwestdvr - OW

Also Confirmed:
1. Jim McCabe
2. Pakman

Pasaway ppd's who have not confirmed:
Jag (shugar), moonlighting, boljakool, chewie, Yomar, purple, etc.

Can't come: :(
Caloy, PaoloV, Jams, Greatwolf, Veitchy
:14:

@ Jonix - looks like I'm riding with you and the girls!! Today's my last day before I'm off, so don't know how much I'll be checking on the board here. Let me know what the plan is - where to meet, what time, etc. etc. It'll be hard for me to follow these threads, so PM me with any news, and I'll PM you my email, k??

raina79:
@ Jonix - looks like I'm riding with you and the girls!! Today's my last day before I'm off, so don't know how much I'll be checking on the board here. Let me know what the plan is - where to meet, what time, etc. etc. It'll be hard for me to follow these threads, so PM me with any news, and I'll PM you my email, k??

yup, please cc iris and chip as well. see you soon. if you have a mobile number please PM it also.

This thred has blown out, can't read all 10 pages right now - but Raina - I mailed you my email and info, would becool to catch up and find a place to stay.

Everyone else, I've sent cell details etc to a few of you, I'll sms you guys when I get in.

The Wats rock.

Z...

Zeeman:
This thred has blown out, can't read all 10 pages right now - but Raina - I mailed you my email and info, would becool to catch up and find a place to stay.

Everyone else, I've sent cell details etc to a few of you, I'll sms you guys when I get in.

The Wats rock.

Z...
Wat?

I never tire of that one...

pakman:
good question, who are you guys diving with in terms of dive shops? You've got some of the overseas PPD'ers over at Atlantis and some over at El Galleon/ Asia Divers.
pak, what I suggest for the diving is that everyone sticks to their intended op and we can meet up for the SIs. If we want to dive together, as long as we are at the same site at the same time, we'll hit the water together.

chip104:
pak, what I suggest for the diving is that everyone sticks to their intended op and we can meet up for the SIs. If we want to dive together, as long as we are at the same site at the same time, we'll hit the water together.

good idea. we can do different dive ops and just agree to meet at a certain dive site or spend the Sis together. galera is so small that we are bound to bump into each other one wayq or the other

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom