Who Dives the Transpac?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick Inman

Advisor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Can anyone refer me to a dive opp that does the Transpac (Dave?)?

Thanks!

Hahahahahaha... My wife did that at the pool. Just before she booted her rig over the side, I was already in the water and asked, "Hey, you put air in your BC, right?" She assured me she had, and then tossed it into the pool. "glub blub glug..." Straight to the bottom, baby! LMAO!! I laughed until I was cryin'. Then I got out, geared up, and retrieved it for her. LOL

Funny.

It's a wreck in BC.

Rick Inman:
Can anyone refer me to a dive opp that does the Transpac (Dave?)?

Thanks!
I would like to do it. How many people in your group? I could put something together.

Where is it at? I have never heard of it. I would be curious to go and dive it. When?
K

wedivebc:
I would like to do it. How many people in your group? I could put something together.
Just me and my trimix instructor, who wants to look at doing it for my post-graduation dive. Could we put something together?

Rick Inman:
Just me and my trimix instructor, who wants to look at doing it for my post-graduation dive. Could we put something together?
When would you be looking at? I have talked to a guy about it before I think split 6 ways we could keep expenses down.

wedivebc:
When would you be looking at? I have talked to a guy about it before I think split 6 ways we could keep expenses down.
Taken to PM.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom