Who dove yesterday?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Two dives at Brownstone Quarry, Portland, CT. Less tha 3 ft viz, 39F bottom temp. But, it beat being on the surface!

Two dives at Haigh Quarry 11/12. Excellent Vis for the quarry. Air temp Mid 50's Water a balmy 49F.

I went diving today in Jupiter, Florida, and it was beautiful! Wonderful conditions, saw some turtles, barracuda, grouper and a TON of sharks!

Dove Vortex Springs Sat. and Sun...Open water class internship done. Tired diver tow...Done Unresponsive non-breathing diver rescue....Done. Six more test and all will be Done. TG.

Didn't go diving yesterday, but I went saturday for a dive in the Saguenay, the water is starting to get colder, 38f in the fresh water and 34 in the salt water.

Does Sunday Count?
Made 2 dives on Sunday in a local rivers (Beaufort, SC) in search for buried treasure and or Meg teeth. With a recent spring tide and wind kicking we had an awsome 10" of vis. Found a few last year editions of bud lite bottles but nothing else.

I dove saturday and sunday , see the thread about my first dry dive for more details. BTW the dives were in lake mead. Turkey day weekend its time to hit the cali coast again, cant freaking wait.

Based on the title of this thread it COULD last forever.

There's always going to be someone who dove YESTERDAY !!

'Slogger

Back
Top Bottom