Who GOT SNOW?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We have plenty of snow, I would be happy to send you some of it. :D

tom_winter.jpg

tom_winter_cart.jpg

A million Canadians must be laughing at this thread :D

Are there a million people living up there? :confused:

Snow in Kingwood Texas (NE Houston) this morn....

Sentra%20Snow.JPG

The Maserati was in the garage overnight otherwise I would have taken a picture of it with snow on it. :D

And just 3 short years ago I bid farewell to snow forever with moving from Cleveland to here and now I still get the snow plus mosquitoes and hurricanes!?!?! No fair!

Hello Divers,

You may be asking what the weather has to do with Diving. Well it does since I took today off from work to go diving and instead I am pulling out Christmas tree lights, testing them, and braving the cold wind to put up the outdoor Christmas decorations.

Best laid plans changed based on mother nature and the snow we got in the area of Austin last night. Awful cold to be jumping in Travis today. So I changed my day off plans.

Anyone else get any snow? You can see the pic I took on the car this morning? Let me know your thoughts on our mixed snow and rain storm.

Shawn O"Shea
Man, Texas seems tempting right now... :eyebrow:
My local dives is all frozen and covered in about a foot of snow with more expected to come this weekend and air tempratures of 5-15f.
Atleast that should put some nice powder on the skiing slopes.

Here's a picture of our snowman!
He looks liek he might be a bit overweighted?

How long is it that kind of tempratures of weather in Texas though?

If I gear up and follow this guy around can that be counted as an ice dive? :rofl3:

Funny Dogs

Can't believe Houston and New Orleans got a dusting of snow. We will be in trouble when it snows in Orlando.

BillT5:
I uploaded pictures from my backyard.
Wow Bill, You not that far from us and it looks like you got a good bit more. I'll tell ya, Mother Nature hasn't been good to us east-siders lately.

Tigerman:
How long is it that kind of tempratures of weather in Texas though?
In my 3 years here, there have been freeze warnings 4 times including this one. Weather like that here is short lived... Sunday, it's gonna be 76. :shades:

No snow or sleet here whatsoever.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom