Who has the highest # of views to their person profile vs. # of SB posts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kathydee

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have posted 217 times on SB and 959 people have visited my page. It seems kind of funny that so many visitors take a look and move on without saying hello. Maybe it's a gender thing? I'm curious?

Here is the game: divide the number of people that have visited your profile by the total number of your SB posts.

I'll go first: 959/217= 4.42 visits per post

I am sure a post like yours is a great way to increase the number of profile views, as everyone will go there out of curiousity!

I came up with 5.4 posts per visitor. I talk too much . . .

I am sure a post like yours is a great way to increase the number of profile views, as everyone will go there out of curiousity!

LOL! I just increased yours -- out of curiosity!

Last edited:
This doesn't exactly fit into the game, but it kind of ties into part of your question:

As of October these were the top viewed profiles http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/3910819-post7652.html

There have obviously been some changes (for example ONESPEED jumped way ahead of me) but for the most part I would expect the same people to be on this list.

Most Profile Views: SCUBAJENNIFER (3377), DivingPrincessE (3307), ONESPEED (3117), Missdirected (2951), Hockeynut (2595), Nocturnal Lights (2402), Thalassamania (2369), HowardE (2180), Divergirl4u (2083), NetDoc (2081), ScubaSamantha (2078), OBXDIVEGUY (2013), El Orans (1967), LetterBoy (1875), 24940 (1865), catherine96821 (1846), KBeck (1812), almitywife (1716)

I have posted 217 times on SB and 959 people have visited my page. It seems kind of funny that so many visitors take a look and move on without saying hello. Maybe it's a gender thing? I'm curious?

Here is the game: divide the number of people that have visited your profile by the total number of your SB posts.

I'll go first: 959/217= 4.42 visits per post

Your a girl and we're all hoping for a bikini picture!:D:wink:

damn- and i didn't even make it to the top 10.... :D

A bikini pic would make a large increase in volume. Ok, slap me now.

Neither did I, Maggie... I guess the avatar pic I use is enough to scare most away.

Bikini pic? I'm definitely not going there... or a Speedo either.

My ratio is 0.17 which puts me well out of the running.

This doesn't exactly fit into the game, but it kind of ties into part of your question:

As of October these were the top viewed profiles http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/3910819-post7652.html

There have obviously been some changes (for example ONESPEED jumped way ahead of me) but for the most part I would expect the same people to be on this list.

Too weird. I must have a stalker or something. There is no reason I should be in the top 10 of that list. Whatever, if a stalker makes me look popular, yay!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom