Who has the highest # of views to their person profile vs. # of SB posts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That could be a gender thing. I have 123 posts, and 1,074 viewed my profile. Just don't have time to post. keep on posting.

I find it hard to believe that the gentlemen :ppd:eek:f scubaboard would randomly view a profile solely based on the assumption that it is a female profile:jb::D

I don't get the gender thing...I count 9 girls and 8 guys...and I don't know what gender Nocturnal Lights is...but it doesn't sound overly girly. Seems pretty evenly dispersed to me :idk:

I don't get the gender thing...I count 9 girls and 8 guys...and I don't know what gender Nocturnal Lights is...but it doesn't sound overly girly. Seems pretty evenly dispersed to me :idk:

True, but I get the impression that there are a lot more men than women on the board.

Neither did I, Maggie... I guess the avatar pic I use is enough to scare most away.

Bikini pic? I'm definitely not going there... or a Speedo either.

My ratio is 0.17 which puts me well out of the running.

Don't feel bad, mine is only 0.19 :wink: I'll hang out at the back of the pack with you any time though :D
Ber :lilbunny:
Your total posts are very high, it is normal :D My ratio is 0.718, but my total posts is not high. :wink:

In the top ten there or so. I wonder though, what it looks like further down the list. I bet there are lots more women in the top 100 or so, and there are probably lots more guys on the board.

Since this is my 9,000th post I just had to do it. Ratio is 0.4092... which I suspect means nothing since I, and by definition anyone with a very high or very low post or visit count, is an outlier, an observation that does not follow the overall pattern of a distribution (Moore, D. S. and McCabe, G. P. Introduction to the Practice of Statistics, 3rd ed. New York: W. H. Freeman, 1999).

Having outliers often indicates some sort of problem, usually with the proposed model or the system of measurement. The idea of using outliers to indicate anything at all is sketchy at best.

Since this is my 9,000th post I just had to do it. Ratio is 0.4092... which I suspect means nothing since I (and by definition anyone with a very high or very low post or visit count ) is an outlier, an observation that does not follow the overall pattern of a distribution (Moore, D. S. and McCabe, G. P. Introduction to the Practice of Statistics, 3rd ed. New York: W. H. Freeman, 1999.).

Having outliers often indicates some sort of problem, usually with the proposed model or the system of measurement. The idea of using outliers to indicate anything at all is sketchy at best.
im new just joined 1 month ago so was curious...........1.89
not bad for a newbie :D 249 visits and 132 posts. ( im sure i have 249 because im checking all the veterans out:wink:) and they check back...............:wink:

Back
Top Bottom