Who has the highest # of views to their person profile vs. # of SB posts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Vshearer's av will be deleted in 3...2...1

:popcorn:

Yeah, I am waiting on a message from the Mod's, been awhile since I messed with them.

Got 5 new views since I posted it.

Yeah, I am waiting on a message from the Mod's, been awhile since I messed with them.
Be careful what you wish for...

FYI, I see no reason to remove your avatar.

I still can't figure why anyone is looking at mine. There are more important things to look at, like my plan to save the world. Click that link and you'll find out how!

I still can't figure why anyone is looking at mine. There are more important things to look at, like my plan to save the world. Click that link and you'll find out how!

did you make it to the top ten now?

But you're the BEST terminator!!!

Profile Views: 983

Ratio: 36.1 to 1

Not hard to figure out why! You're a young attractive girl who put her picture as her avatar. You have 28 posts yet 22 pictures. Just look at WHICH pictures got viewed the MOST, I'll bet they aren't the ones of underwater life!
Very view people on the board put a visible picture of themselves as their avatar that doesn't have scuba gear covering what they look like.

Another consideration is... I'm willing to bet the young men to young women ratio in here (or diving) is heavily on the men side! I TRIED looking for younger female divers to date for a bit but concluded that that pool is too small!

Back
Top Bottom