Who has the highest # of views to their person profile vs. # of SB posts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm betting that the board is 80% male. (I mean go out on any dive boat... most people that dive are male).
You are going out on the wrong boat my friend. In the past for me it has been closer to 50/50.

I am trying a new avatar as are some others but I did not go with the hot girl picture. Maybe people will want to look and see if I really am a terminator.:rofl3:

P.S. I have had 3 views since I changed it this morning.

You are going out on the wrong boat my friend. In the past for me it has been closer to 50/50.

I am trying a new avatar as are some others but I did not go with the hot girl picture. Maybe people will want to look and see if I really am a terminator.:rofl3:

P.S. I have had 3 views since I changed it this morning.

I hope my new AV helps draw people to check out my sexy physique . . .

now, that would have been nice for me. 90% of my dives, i was the only female on board.

I have posted 217 times on SB and 959 people have visited my page. It seems kind of funny that so many visitors take a look and move on without saying hello. Maybe it's a gender thing? I'm curious?

Here is the game: divide the number of people that have visited your profile by the total number of your SB posts.

I'll go first: 959/217= 4.42 visits per post

In my case you would have to count posts per visit instead of visits per post.

My profile has been visited 290 times since 2002. On your scale that's about 0.05 visits per post.

I understand how that happens. I'm not hot, I'm not young, I'm not female, my avatar doesn't show a great pair of eyes and I generally get along with people so nobody is clicking to answer the question "who is that boob?".

I think if you want want to win the "view" game then you need a screen name like.... hmmmmm.... something like "PrettySeductive" and used an avatar with a gorgeous young woman on it and put a line in your sig saying "click on my profile to see my lower back tatoo". Then you'd get more than 290 views in 7 years.... LOL

BTW, I clicked on yours. Just couldn't resist those eyes.... LOL

R..

I think if you want want to win the "view" game then you need a screen name like.... hmmmmm.... something like "PrettySeductive" and used an avatar with a gorgeous young woman on it and put a line in your sig saying "click on my profile to see my lower back tatoo". Then you'd get more than 290 views in 7 years

Ok, well then by your logic how does ONESPEED have more than 5,800 profile views? :huh:

Back
Top Bottom