Who hates their DUI drysuits?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a TLS 350 that I bought in April. As a Divemaster in training, my drysuit has over 40 dives in quarry water ranging from 40-70 degrees. The suit allows me the personal comfort to put the safety of my students first! The worst thing you can possibly do is not own a DUI! LOL!!

I just came to washington and bought a Harvey's it did not leak, bought a self doning it did not leak neo seals. I now am diving a Twrex Harvey's dry also. I had several drysuits through the years and for some reason I never need to send my suit in, When I want a new one I give the old one away cause I never need a spare when its in getting fixed. The Twrex I bought 10 years ago about 2'500 dives on it, the self donning had at least 3,500 and stop diving it 2 years ago

Now I need no spare But I like to have a self donning for solo and back zip for when some one is around, although I can zip or unzip with bungie strap. Saying this I think I can almost do with out self donning.

I have a custom CLX 450 that I love. The only time it leaked was when the neck seal was cut a bit big. The rockboots are starting to get worn - and I'll probably replace them with hightop sneakers pretty soon - but otherwise - no complaints.

Do be sure to get the crotch pad if you're doing to be diving a backplate. The crotch strap will rub a leak into you suit otherwise.

Bjorn

I must say my CNSE has done well. One other diver and I are the only DUI divers at LDS. Have seen alot of other divers come out WET. I'm 6'4" 220lbs and I was able to get a stock size thats fits like a custom suit. Other suits largest stock size was always to small. Service, just sent mine in last year for some upgrades and seals and had it back in 10 working days. Sometimes I wish it would dry a little faster but that was the material I liked at the time. Repeat, the CNSE has done well and continues to do well.
DP

I hate folks that get DUIs, they are danger to society, and more often than not they end up killing other people!!!!

Oh wait we are talking about drysuits, not drunk drivers, LOL. I love my TLS350!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom