Who is going to Anilao with UWPG and Bluewater this April/March and Palau and Visayas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be at Club Ocellaris during the same time frame and will probably go over to see Scott and Mike

Thanks Ken, Much appreciated....Happy to know your joining us again, that speaks volumes in itself....By the way the critters are really amazing right now and the rest of the year looks to be promising....
Looking forward to seeing you and diving with you again...

all the best from sunny Philippines!

Thanks Ken, Much appreciated....Happy to know your joining us again, that speaks volumes in itself....By the way the critters are really amazing right now and the rest of the year looks to be promising....
Looking forward to seeing you and diving with you again...

all the best from sunny Philippines!

Mike is that you? How did your trip go in Jan? I hear Bruce, Larry and rebreather Bob were there. Scott just sold me an OM-D setup for the upcoming trip.
Ken

---------- Post added February 5th, 2013 at 07:26 AM ----------

I'll be at Club Ocellaris during the same time frame and will probably go over to see Scott and Mike

Hey Dr Bill,

i would be nice to meet up with you. Maybe Scott and Mike can invite you over for one of our nightly dinners at Crystal Blue.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom