Who likes their screen name?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

driftin' by

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I decided today that I don't really like mine anymore and noticed the one I wanted when I signed up is now available for whatever reason. Jeez, it's like registering a domain. I'm too lazy to look, but is it possible to change it without creating a new account?

Wow Now we have Black What's that mean? Is it like the men in black come in and wipe out our memory with a flashy thing?

Charles R:
Wow Now we have Black What's that mean? Is it like the men in black come in and wipe out our memory with a flashy thing?

Wow, maybe that explains why I'm a senior member of the CRS club. They musta put one of those flashy things in my office, and set it to go off about every 15 minutes!

Now what was the question :confused:

" You'll dress only in attire specially sanctioned by MiB special services. You'll conform to the identity we give you, eat where we tell you, live where we tell you. From now on you'll have no identifying marks of any kind. You'll not stand out in any way. Your entire image is crafted to leave no lasting memory with anyone you encounter. You're a rumor, recognizable only as deja vu and dismissed just as quickly. You don't exist; you were never even born. Anonymity is your name. Silence your native tongue. You're no longer part of the System. You're above the System. Over it. Beyond it. We're "them." We're "they." We are the Men in Black. "

:14: :14: :14:

There are some cool names that are taken. But they hav'ent been logged on in a long time. How long before their name is up for grabs?

So it's possible? Thinking.... perhaps I can come up with a cooler name that I originally thought of.... hmmm, a list of taken names would be nifty albeit, quite lengthy I'm sure.

Since my Mom gave me mine, I like it just fine.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom