Who Makes The Best Regulator?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AtomicScubaDiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Who makes the best regulator on the market? What makes this one the best? Just wondering what the popular opinion is.

It'll only reduce the number of responses a little if you specify the kind of diving.... :D

Dave C

Who makes the best regulator on the market? What makes this one the best? Just wondering what the popular opinion is.

Best Breather at Depth?
Best Cold Water all purpose Reg?
Best quality Material,Design?
If you have an Atomic Reg You Have One Of The Best,Scuba Pro ,Apex,Zeagle Are Just as Good .
If I where a tech diver who dives under the Ice i would Go with a Sealed diaphram reg
Like Apex,Scuba pro MK17 or Zeagle Flathead.
The comfort and easy breahting At Depth of the Atomic is unbeatible.
The Atomic will do very well in colder water,but under the ice it wouldnt be my first choice.but its best to get advice from a Atomic user who have done multiple dives under the ice.

Most rec divers are not going to be diving under the ice,at deep depth the Atomic Line is a flawless.

I like Scubapro, but it is what I learned on.
What a can of worms!!! :D
:popcorn::popcorn: We'll just have to watch this one.

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

This should be great...

Hint: If you searched the archives, you'd save a LOT of time.

Back
Top Bottom