Who to dive with in Colombia - Islas del Rosario or Taganga

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pschemo

New
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Hi all,

I`m planning to go dive at this places at the end of november/begging of december.
Which place is better in that time? I`m thinking about 4-5 diivng days.

How much can cost packages?

Does anyone have some good experience with some diving-center?
I have read about few diving centers in previous posts but I couldn`t find thier web-pages.

Cheers,
Pschemo

Other option you have is to check out this webpage:
www.colombiadiving.com
There you can find all Colombian Dive operators who fulfill the legal requirements to be member of the network.
Hope this helps.

Max

I returned from a week in Taganga Colombia today. My daughter, Ellie, is my dive buddy. We were diving with Poseidon Dive Center Home. Absolutely awesome. Highly professional staff, large covered boat, quality equipment, great dives, drift, night, deep, lots of flora and fauna, good viz. A beautiful location. Very inexpensive accommodations and excellent simple restaurants in the town. Not the hype of all-inclusive resorts, but a much more authentic experience. Highly recommend. I am a PADI Master Scuba Diver and Ellie just did her Rescue Diver course with Poseidon.

Back
Top Bottom