Who was your favorite Muppet?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Squalus

The Good Humor Guy
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Mine was Animal, due to the fact that he was an individual and kinda neanderthal at times. Plus he was awesome when he was mad.

Pepe the King Prawn

extrapepe.jpg

i'm w/ squalus...Animal was the man...but those 2 guys in the balcony, Statler and Waldorf were also pretty damn funny!

njdiver95:
i'm w/ squalus...Animal was the man...but those 2 guys in the balcony, Statler and Waldorf were also pretty damn funny!

Yeah... I loved them. But after the movie "Trading Places", they always
remind me of "Randolph and Mortimer Duke".

Do we have to choose from the "mainstream muppets" or any of them, including the Muppet specials?

BTW... I love how Pepe was suduced by Joan Cusack. She was great in that role.

Duh.

Animal. He was the drummer.

Dude was chained to his kit. You gotta love that.

Dr. Teeth was pretty cool, too. I mean, he had hands.

---
Ken

So many greats to chose from:
Beaker- the science assistant extraordinaire with the adjustable neck;
Gonzo the Great- stuntman, chicken lover and all around wierdo;
The Swedish Chef- regardless of what tried to escape from his pot or how the food was singing, always master of his kitchen... well sometimes;
Sam the Eagle-Patriotic to a fault... if none to bright;
but I think my favorite has to be the woman's lib icon, Miss Piggy. Regardless of the standard of beauty society tried to pawn, she was seen as lovely, strong willed and determined to get her frog... whether he wanted her to or not... hiiii-yah!

Yeah, I liked the two old geezers, too !!!!
. . . and then there was the "chef" . . . "lher-da,her-da, her-da . . . . lay sheeee-kennnnnn"

the K

I would say Beaker....but I also loved the drama " Pigggggsssss in Spacccceeeee"

The Swedish Chef because he always made me laugh.

Back
Top Bottom