Who went diving this weekend??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kunk35

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I went back to Terrell Tx and went diving with a new forum-met dive buddy name Clint.
Visibility was a bit low, but I think typical for a texas lake. Saw some fish, met a great dive buddy, blew some bubbles, and had a great time! Even had to change out the o-ring for the first time. Overall, a great day...:monkeydan

Where did everyone else go??

I went to a Blue Water Quarry in Birmingham to work on some advanced ow stuff. I had 2 fun dives, the first was practicing my compass skills and the second was using natural landmarks. They were having a sale on Dive Rite gear so I also purchased my first BC :D

I went diving, but alas I didn't see a crashed X-Wing with it's S-foils locked in attack position. :(

I went to Lake Degray in Arkansas as we do every weekend of the summer. It was great. But, anytime you are underwater is great.... :)

Joe's Falling Rock Quarry, LaGrange KY. I practiced compass navagation so when I redo my navagation dive next week I might actually pass. :D

Near home went with the local club and spotted a couple octo's, and picked up a few crab on the way back. Horrid vis though.

Managed a great feshwater dive this afternoon despite volatile skies and heavy seas. Probably a top-10 dive of the year. 95+ min. bottom time in 68F

Pete

I participated in an underwater clean up in the Shark Rivers Back Bay in Belmar,NJ

I was at the Treasure Hunt dive today at France Park (Logansport, IN). I won a nice little gear cleaning kit, and hubby won a nifty PADI baseball cap and license plate frame.

Vis was 5-15', depending on where you were in the quarry. Some places were total silt out, others were relatively decent. Water was a whopping 68 degrees. Brrrrr.

spent the last week in Cozumel. good diving, but still a lot of damage. the fish are returning, but small cbs shrimp and such are still no shows. was unable to find anyone that had seen a seahorse since the storms last year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom