Who will be in Curacao in May?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divedoggie

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
It looks like a few adventurous Scubaboarders will be there in May. It could be fun to have a Scubaboard shore dive/picnic. It could be a chance to exchange stories and trade ideas on favorite Curacao dive sites, restaurants, accomodations, and to actually dive!:coffee:

SB name/ dates/ Lodging/ Dive Op:

Divedoggie: 16 - 23 West End Apts, Ocean Encounters West
jakz2fun: 17 - 25 Sunset Waters

I'll be there May 26th to June 2nd; bought dive package for the week with Ocean Encounters; staying next door at Royal Sea Aquarium Resort.

We will be there from May 25th to June 1st for the dive festival. Already have dives set up with Mark & Suzy at the Dive Bus - I think all of us sold them out. They have a restaurant/shack at the dive bus that serves fresh lobsters that are out of this world :eyebrow:. Picked some of our favorites on the island to do with them (Tug Boat/Directors Bay,& Alice in Wonderland). We will rent a car for the mushroom forrest & a few other out of the way locations. We've done the Superior Producer the last few times we were there. It's a nice dive but nothing special if you dove wrecks before. The car pile is just that - not worth your time in my opinion.

A group of four of us will be at Sunset Waters during the week of 19 - 26 May!

We are planning a dive at the Sunset Waters House Reef the morning of the 20th. Three of us will venture down from Westpunt and try some of the diving in your backyard.

Hi All,

I will be at Sunset Waters May 16 - 25, so I am sure I will met Marswell & Alucard.

DD, just let me know when you will be there so I can be sure to be up and ready.

JoAnn

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom