Who will be in Curacao in May?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi All

I'll be at Breezes from 27 may thru 3 June. Looks like we are going to have a showing there. I think it would be great if we all could meet for a dive,Happy hour, dinner, or something. lets try to put something together. I'm diving with ocean encounters for that week. Any Idea's anyone?

jakz2fun, since I assume that we won't be wearing name tags we are going to be there - 5 adults and two small children. One guy is of asian heritage, the other guy is tallish, dark haired and speaks with an English accent (that would be me). Marswell and I both use Scubapro gear if you see us on the boat. Four of us are diving. Just say hi when you see us! Looking forward to meeting up.

Hi Alucard,

I will be there by myself. Female, with short dark brown hair ( or maybe a little red in it by the time I get there to cover the gray). About 5'5". I will be wearing the loud, brightly colored, dive skin and holding a camera.
When are you coming on the 19th? See you there.

Departing for Curacao very soon!

We will still try for some late morning shore dives at Sunset Waters on the 20th.
Our group is 2 couples, but only 3 of us are diving. I will tie some survey flagging to my tote bag for ID as a Scubaboard member.

Can't wait!!!!

Hi all,

:D I am leaving tomorrow, May 16, so today is my last day on-line. I will skip the boat dives Sunday morning and will keep an eye out for your group DD. Not sure where I will be, but I am going to have a "finding nemo" beach towel, a tie-dyed swimsuit cover-up (yes, I like bright colors).

Have a great trip!

JoAnn:14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom