Who will be there in April?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Help, I'm going to Coz April 20 to 27. Is there going to be anyone there?? I've never been.......(advanced diver, mostly cold water/dry) and really looking forward to sunshine! Just wanted to have someone to talk to when I'm there as I'm still not sure what resort to stay in.

I'll be in Cozumel April 20-27, staying at Iberostar Cozumel and diving with Dive with Martin. I have my AOW course Monday and Tuesday and have scheduled 3 - 2 tank dives for the rest of the week (of course I'll probably schedule a few more, wife and weather permitting). I'd be glad to meet a fellow ScubaBoarder while I'm down there.

Keith

I will be in Coz from April 23-27 and diving three times a day with Dive With Martin for the third straight year. I will be staying at Wyndham, the former Reef Club.

4/3-4/13 at Reef Club...errr....Wyndham. Thinking about using a mix of Blue XT and Sand Dollar.

Spyder; I am also at the Wyndham from 4/5 to 4/12. You can spot me by the two teenage boys in tow, both 6"1" with hair half way down their backs. Say hello if you see us.

Brian

I will be at Scubaclub Cozumel for a week, beginning this Friday 4/4. Anyone else?

Hello,

We will be diving with Dive With Martin 4/6, 8, 9. The 6th is in the morning. The other 2 may have to be changed if the 3 mininum isn't met.
Staying at the Cozumel Palace. Can't wait to get wet in some warm water for a change.

Dennis in Michigan :jaws:

I'll be on the island from 4/21 to 4/30, diving with Blue Angel. I've dove with Blue Angel for over 120 dives and have not had one problem, small boats, great staff, boat captains and dive masters, they'll take you were you want to go if everyone one is in agreement. Caribe Blue is a quaint little seaside hotel, nothing fancy but clean and right next door to the dive shop which has a cafe on top overlooking the ocean.
Jim,

bwudcock,

Didn't see this before I left and we just got back. I'm sure we saw each other at some point during the week. With who/where/when did you dive?

Awesome week of diving, even got in with a pod of 15 dolphins on Thursday afternoon on the second dive. Hit Devil's Throat twice this trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom