Who would you like to dive with?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think it would be fun to dive with Clive Cussler and his NUMA crew on a wreck. First thought when I saw this thread was of course Alba and Bisset together, but I know I would be watching them more than the marine life.
Marine life? What marine life?

I'd love to dive with my good friend, Jamie. Hoping to get him diving next year.

I'm looking forward to diving with Sb'ers at the ITKs. Good lookers and stars have a higher rating than reality affords. Been there, seen the scars, looking for reality and fun (the two CAN be combined, you know.....lol)

A dive shop in Boston, I think, used to do a monthly poll on their website with a title similar to this thread. It would make you choose between, say, Johnny Damon (after he defected) and the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders, but the dives with the cheerleaders would be in a quarry with no wetsuit and the dives with Damon would be in Fiji. It was pretty entertaining sometimes, but I lost the link.

Whilst the older ones are going for Jacquline Bissett in The Deep and the younger ones are going for Jessica Alba in Into The Blue .... Can I go for the 'middle ground' ?

OK, assuming my wife wasn't available :wink: , how about Carole Bouquet (the French, former Chanel model) from the James Bond film "For Yours Eyes Only" ?

I'm surprised there's not been too many votes for the Baywatch babes, like Shawn Weatherly too ....

Whilst the older ones are going for Jacquline Bissett in The Deep and the younger ones are going for Jessica Alba in Into The Blue .... Can I go for the 'middle ground' ?

OK, assuming my wife wasn't available :wink: , how about Carole Bouquet (the French, former Chanel model) from the James Bond film "For Yours Eyes Only" ?

I'm surprised there's not been too many votes for the Baywatch babes, like Shawn Weatherly too ....

Uhhhhhh,.....the Baywatch babes will require too much weight to get their "buoyancy twins" to the point of neutral buoyancy, and even that could be effected by dislocation of said buoyancy implants. :rofl3:

Hey, this thread made it in the Scubaboard newsletter :D

October 1, 2008 Newsletter

Find out what our users are talking about...

I won the Pensacola 2009 Photo Contest!!!!! We have one happy camper with wjefferis! Come and join the discussion about his win and the picture that won it for him: two cuddly bristle worms!

A Student from Hell An instructor from Belize shares his tale of woe about an arrogant and uncoperative student. Many of our denizen instructors step up to give him some advice. They might have ideas that will surprise you!

Who Would You Like to Dive With? Come tell us who you really want to splash with. Lots of ideas, with Jessica Alba leading the pack.

Singles? Suggestions for meeting singles on ScubaBoard who share your passion for diving!

One Year Ago, Today... Join JupiterMermaid as she assesses what she has learned and the people she has met after only one year on ScubaBoard. Come and share your experiences as well!

Back
Top Bottom