Who's been to Belize?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mrfixitchapman

Contributor
Reaction score
Upper right-hand corner of Iowa, equally inconveni
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey, Conchospherians! I got turned loose by Dr. Woman With Sharp Knives late last week. :) She cleared me to dive again in six more weeks. Thinking about driving to Florida to visit dear ones in south Florida for Christmas and flying from MIA or FLL to Belize. Anybody seen dive shops in FL or travel providers 'round there offering swell deals across New Year's? Who's been there recently? Hotel and dive op preferences? We'll be at least four adults, three divers and a snorkeler. I'll be casting about on the Central America forum after they get right side up again after Felix.
Hit back here or PM me. If you'd like to have someone on the outside email me they can use backplateandwing at gmail.com. Replace the 'at' with @

DC

Great place. I was there 4 years ago, did a few days diving on Tobacco Caye then some hiking and (dry) caving with Caves Branch, and popped over the boarder to see Tikal.

There was a little scare about Chagas Disease, but all is well...

If you like spiced rum (Capt Morgan) try Belize's One Barrel, it's smooth and very little 'bite' so it's also good for non rum drinkers.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom