Who's been to Fiji? Advice needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UWPhotographer...thanks for the heads up. Although I have heard rave reviews about Beqa (I will not do shark dives), Taveuni and Kadavu those were from people who had never been to Palau, Raja Ampat etc. I have heard Namena and the Bligh waters are among the best and the way to see it is on an LOB and those were from people who had dove in Micronesia and Indonesia....Thanks again for the info.

sounds like good info, UWPhotographer. Palau, Lembeh Straits and too many other places are on THE LIST....someday..... Our LDS has a package trip to Beqa Lagoon that is a pretty good deal including airfare, and the nonstop flight from LAX makes it a relatively easy trip. Does anyone know what the dive conditions are like in September? Isn't that considered early spring temperature-wise?

Back
Top Bottom