Who's Diving this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cstreu1026

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Just wondering who was diving this weekend and where they were planning to go. I am thinking of trying to talk the wife into heading to Falling Rock but I don't know if she will go for it. I think the two weeks in Bonaire and Curacao spoiled her.

at Falling Rock. Doing a certification. The Bluegrass Dive Club is supposed to have a big event this weekend there. Should be plenty of people to meet and dive with and maybe find some new dive buddies.

Wabasso Beach on Saturday and Marineland on Sunday...Have some OW students on their experience dives. Hopefully have 3 newly certified divers on Sunday

I need to confirm a dive buddy because I got the OK to go but Ginger doens't want to dive the quarry. I'll be going Sunday and I am open to destinations as long as a i have someone to dive with.

u can come to cerulean. :) should be able to get a buddy. or if u cant make it on the weekend u can come during the week as long as you call me a few days ahead of time:)

www.divecerulean.com

83 degrees on the surface and 79 degrees at 37 ft in the 2nd basement.

Wikking to dive sunday @ Joe's... I will be there withthe bluegrass dive club... just ask for Matt I'm 28 brown hair & eyes... Will be there early sunday and Sat morning... will be in Lex sat evening.

I plan to hit the quorries on tuesday wit a few buddys
My first open water dive since certified

If it weren't a five hour trek from my house I would definitely heading to Cerulean since that is the only quarry my wife will dive (its also where she learned to dive).

dive_cerulean once bubbled...
u can come to cerulean. :) should be able to get a buddy. or if u cant make it on the weekend u can come during the week as long as you call me a few days ahead of time:)

www.divecerulean.com

83 degrees on the surface and 79 degrees at 37 ft in the 2nd basement.

msedivingdoc once bubbled...
Wikking to dive sunday @ Joe's... I will be there withthe bluegrass dive club... just ask for Matt I'm 28 brown hair & eyes... Will be there early sunday and Sat morning... will be in Lex sat evening.

Any chance of meeting up before we get to the quarry say at like McDonalds becuase I have only been there once and I am not sure I remember how to get there?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom