Who's diving where this 4th July 2009 weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Clairemont Mesa/San Diego, Friday night for some Lindyhop Swing Dancing; and on the Marissa early morning for three dives on the Yukon on Sat 04 July (and as of today it's wide open with plenty of spots available). . .

Friday Marineland :) Haven't been there in ages, so really looking forward to it.

Sigh, I'm going diving this weekend in the dive park... no "exotic" trips for me. However, the eye candy is generally good here that weekend... just wish I could find some mind candy. Yes, I'm bad... but you all know that already.

I'm hoping to get a slot on Spectre for Sunday...should hear from Ted tonight.

FYI, Ventura puts on an excellent 4th of July celebration. Main Street is blocked off from Fir Street (near the mission) to Ventura Avenue. Parade, vendors, lots of live music and food. Fireworks in the evening.

Spectre was booked solid for Sunday (Johnny's gonna have his "manos" full), but I snagged a spot on Peace through Malibu Dive Shop.

Anyone else onboard that day?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom