Who's going in August?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Member ....................... Dates .................. Staying ....................... Dive OP

Julie M......................... July 30-Aug 27.... Palmar Condos........ Advanced Divers
94GTStang...................Aug 4-10..............AirBnB.......................Bottom TIme Divers
Bethie.......................... Aug 4-11.............. Scuba Club....................?
Comollusk ...................Aug 6-14 ..............Hotel Cozumel.......... Deep Blue
CVChief ...................... Aug 6-17.............. Casa De Jefe ............Scuba w/Alison
9-1................................Aug 12-19.............Casa Mexicana..........Tres Pelicanos
BamaDiver23.............. Aug 13-20............ ? ...............................?
Macado....................... Aug 13-21 .............Suites Bahia............. Aldora
conman........................Aug 15-18 ............Fiesta Americana.......Dive House
mobeachlovers ...........Aug 16-24 .............Hotel Cozumel.......... Tres Pelicanos
DandyDon...................Aug 17-24............. Suites Colonial...........Tres Pelicanos
handglider.................. Aug 18-26............. Iberostar ....................Dressel
Krbailey.......................Aug 19-28 .............Blue Angel .................Blue Angel
David McGlamery.......Aug 20-27............. Hotel Cozumel............ ?
Mitch H.......................Aug 22-29............. Allegro........................ ProDive Mexico
kss1dvr.......................Aug 24-Sept 3.......Hotel Cozumel............Living Underwater
Mark Rappaport.........Aug 26-Sept 3........Sabor..........................Dive House
diverokc......................Aug 27-Sept 12..... ? .................................?

Last edited:
One of the computer programs suggests that the Tropical Wave 97L could hit Coz Wednesday night, and it may well be upgraded to Tropical Storm Earl soon - but that's just more rain really. Protect your cell phones.

H
One of the computer programs suggests that the Tropical Wave 97L could hit Coz Wednesday night, and it may well be upgraded to Tropical Storm Earl soon - but that's just more rain really. Protect your cell phones.

Ha! I'll be sure to keep it wrapped lol.

It looks like it will move out by the time we get there. Just was worried about missing the whale sharks since we waited years to finally be able to swim with them.

Thanks!

H

Ha! I'll be sure to keep it wrapped lol.

It looks like it will move out by the time we get there. Just was worried about missing the whale sharks since we waited years to finally be able to swim with them.

Thanks!
They are so much further north that I doubt that they will be affected. Just going for one day is a risk, but not much of one. I guess you know to wear neoprene suits so that you won't have to wear PFDs, along with your fastest snorkeling fins. It's a great experience, but tiring. We even got to swim with a manta.

They are so much further north that I doubt that they will be affected. Just going for one day is a risk, but not much of one. I guess you know to wear neoprene suits so that you won't have to wear PFDs, along with your fastest snorkeling fins. It's a great experience, but tiring. We even got to swim with a manta.
I just hope for sunny weather so they look great on video/camera.

I only have a shorty which I hope suffices but my wife has a thick suit. I've heard they are pretty fast but that's ok as we have been hitting the gym for a few years and hope to keep up! It's a one time thing for sure and we can't wait to do it. We didn't see any manta rays in Bora Bora in May so hopefully this will finally cross that creature off the list too!

Repeat offender: Aug 13-16, Casa sitting, Tres Pelicanos. Need to haul down bike parts for Jorge.

Just finished our first day of diving with Aldora. Great morning at Palancar and Fransesca. 75 minute bottom time on 88 foot dive...loving the steel tanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom