Who's going to Palau next week?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DMdoogie

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm going to Palau from April 23 to May 7. I would be great to hook up with SB members. We'll dive with Peter Hughes April 23-April 30, then with Sam's/Sea Passion May 1-May 7. I'd love to meet some of you for dive or dinner/drinks.

DMDoogie

HI there -I'm a maybe at this point - trying to get there but may not have hotel room for me so may be going to Pohnpei/Kosrae instead.

How was the diving with Sams and staying at the Sea Passion? Thinking about going there next year about the same time.

Both were excellent. Sam's runs a first class operation with good boats and excellent staff. Sea Passion is very good too. They have nice, big, clean rooms at a reasonable price. One advantage is the close proximity of both. You can walk to Sam's from the Sea Passion. In the morning, they pick you up by boat to go to the shop and get your gear out of their storage room. At the end of the day they take you back to the SP by van. Sam's will pick you up by van anytime you want to go to the shop, even if you're not diving that day. They have a bar and grill at Sam's and they picked us up and drove us back just for dinner/drinks.

Back
Top Bottom