Who's Going to the Cozumel Invasion ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:waveshand: me! me! me!!!

I called in the morning and got the reservation receipt around 11:30 AM. I had talked to Felix.

I called in the morning and got the reservation receipt around 11:30 AM. I had talked to Felix.

Jenny you are correct, Felix had your file on his desk and it was not enetered in the trip database. That has been corrected now and Julie,MaryBeth and you have been adde to the official crew list.

Whoo hoo!!!!

Hi, I just signed up this a.m.,a friend from Tucson will be signing up shortly and we are working on several other dive friends to go also! I LOVE Cozumel diving, havent stayed at Hotel Cozumel but it looks great as does the price, looking forward to meeting everyone! Karen

Hi, I just signed up this a.m.,a friend from Tucson will be signing up shortly and we are working on several other dive friends to go also! I LOVE Cozumel diving, havent stayed at Hotel Cozumel but it looks great as does the price, looking forward to meeting everyone! Karen

Great news Karen, the more the merrier. I will add you to the official crew list on Friday when I get this weeks new additions list from Bay adventures. To see who is already on the invasion crew click here.
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/in...-2011/363331-official-invasion-crew-list.html

Hi Gang
I did not get an updated crew list from Al on Friday. I have sent an email asking why and wanted to apologize to those who signed up.
It is my goal to updated every Friday but I got home to late on Friday to check before Bay Adventures closed.
I will get your names up on the official crew list when Al replies.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom