Who's Going to the Cozumel Invasion ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am not sure what my travel plans are for this year. We just found out yesterday that 40% of our department is being cut not because we are losing money or anything but the fact that the business model has changed and they will be outsourcing the same work we do.

Hope who do go will have a good time.

I am not sure what my travel plans are for this year. We just found out yesterday that 40% of our department is being cut not because we are losing money or anything but the fact that the business model has changed and they will be outsourcing the same work we do.

Hope who do go will have a good time.

Wow sorry to hear about your job problems, hope everything works out and you can join us on the Invasion.

Just a question. In the package it lists a welcome tank for shore diving. Is this one tank or all week shore diving. For me 5 2 tank boat trips and a night dive is not enough. Going somewhere for a week I'd expect to be able to do 20 dives at least. Not being smart just that I can only take one long trip a year and am not interested in land based stuff. Just want to dive, eat, and sleep. Leave the partying to others. What is involved with doing it like that. Extra cost for boat dives? Extra for unlimited shore? Thanks.

Most locations such as Del Mar Aquatics, Blue Angel, Dive Paradise with shore diving usually rent AL80 tanks for $6.00 ea.

Cardzard can fill you in on the rest..

Just a question. In the package it lists a welcome tank for shore diving. Is this one tank or all week shore diving. For me 5 2 tank boat trips and a night dive is not enough. Going somewhere for a week I'd expect to be able to do 20 dives at least. Not being smart just that I can only take one long trip a year and am not interested in land based stuff. Just want to dive, eat, and sleep. Leave the partying to others. What is involved with doing it like that. Extra cost for boat dives? Extra for unlimited shore? Thanks.

ScubaBoard Invades Cozumel 2011 package details

June 12th - 19th, 2011 Sunday to Sunday
Diving Package includes Tanks & Weights,
5 - 2 Tank Morning and 4 - 1 Tank Afternoon Boat Dives

Welcome Tank for Shore Diving

Or find six people who don't want to do their welcome beach dive and take their tanks. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom