Who's Going to the Cozumel Invasion ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll just wear a dive skin which, is what you're referring to as a rash suit. Card will either wear the same or his swim trunks and a t shirt. Some people get cold easily, so you might want your shorty for the night dive.

Hee, hee, you must be referring to me! LOL I had a 2 piece 3mm suit on yesterday. Water temp was 79°. Ok, granted the shorty part is really old, but yeah. I got cold.

Last edited:
Yep. No doubt. Proud of it. :D

I just like to wear my usual baggy pants, yellow shirt and hat. :mooner:

I might just wear the same Moonie hope you wont mind

more then likely I'll be in full 3 mil :shocked2:

I might just wear the same Moonie hope you wont mind

more then likely I'll be in full 3 mil :shocked2:

Unless you are really skinny, you won't need the 3mm suit during the day (I didn't even wear it for a night dive same time last year). Water is wonderfully warm!

Unless you are really skinny, you won't need the 3mm suit during the day (I didn't even wear it for a night dive same time last year). Water is wonderfully warm!

count me as a wimp! I dive a 5mm in Florida....granted that's early spring/winter time but still...

I was in my 3mm and beanie last Nov in cancun/coz (78-79F according to computer). I'll also be rocking a full hood for the night dives.

Whoo hoo!!! Another wimp!!! :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom