Who's Going to the Cozumel Invasion ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:depressed: :banghead: :depressed: :censored: :depressed: :banghead: :depressed: :censored: :depressed: :banghead: :depressed: :censored: :depressed: :banghead: :depressed: :censored: :depressed:

I just gave my new mask a test run in the pool..... and my moustache made it leak!! It didn't leak with my old mask, but I like this new one a lot more. No woman on earth could ever make me shave, but my mask got me to do it.

:depressed: :banghead: :depressed: :censored: :depressed:

me.jpg

Rest in Peace my moustache - I will deeply miss you, the warmth you gave me, the way you blew wild in the wind, your flavor saving capabilities... but don't fret, we may be reunited in 2 weeks!! hehehe

On the plus side, ::single ladies, if you're reading::, you now have at least 1 clean-shaven lip to play with!! hahahahaha :eyebrow:

Oh, hey Ram... while I was browsing the smilies, I found this one and thought you might like it!! - :kicknut:

Bummer, sorry to hear. I thought there was some mask seal like stuff (vaseline maybe??) that you can put on your 'stache to form the seal?

I get a little leaky occasionally too. Or was it that I like to take a leaky occasionally. hic! :drunks:

Maybe Later,
Moonie :mooner:

lol, yeah, but I figure walking around with goo all over my lip may be worse, hahaha

Well, since you put it that way.. maybe a shave was good..
As Roxanne said "La raza sssss"
:rofl3:

:depressed: :banghead: :depressed: :censored: :depressed: :banghead: :depressed: :censored: :depressed: :banghead: :depressed: :censored: :depressed: :banghead: :depressed: :censored: :depressed:

I just gave my new mask a test run in the pool..... and my moustache made it leak!! It didn't leak with my old mask, but I like this new one a lot more. No woman on earth could ever make me shave, but my mask got me to do it.

:depressed: :banghead: :depressed: :censored: :depressed:

View attachment 96333

Rest in Peace my moustache - I will deeply miss you, the warmth you gave me, the way you blew wild in the wind, your flavor saving capabilities... but don't fret, we may be reunited in 2 weeks!! hehehe

On the plus side, ::single ladies, if you're reading::, you now have at least 1 clean-shaven lip to play with!! hahahahaha :eyebrow:

Oh, hey Ram... while I was browsing the smilies, I found this one and thought you might like it!! - :kicknut:

Did you leave the beard?

Back
Top Bottom