Who's Going to the Cozumel Invasion ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just ordered the T-shirts. Now I may have to go back and order the white with the big lizards :D Oh well, Looking forward to getting to Coz now. Wife and I are SOOOOOOOOOO ready for our first trip out of the country. We can't wait to get together with everyone and getting wet ---- inside and out :wink:

:confused::confused: Anyone flying on American thru DFW might want to check on their flight status. Just heard from a friend that American is shufflling their schedule, screwed up their flight. They had to rebook on Continental or lose a day of diving. :confused::confused:

Yikes! We are going through Houston, I think...

Well we are under the 2 month mark (55 days) and I'm so excited that the trip is right around the corner. It will be here before we know it. :goingdown::goingdown::goingdown:

It really seems like we have a great group going. Although some of you are a little quiet when it comes to posting. So don't be shy! :blinking:

Now is the time to take care of details. I sent everyone (or one person from your group)
a PM. Please check your in box and respond as soon as you can.
Thanks! :D

I'm going to the Invasion. Are you?
Jump in with the rest of the crew while space is still available!

To Whomever would be able to answer this question,

If I have some friends out in Cozumel, and hence free room and board/discounted diving, is there an option where I can just come out and party with Scubaboard? Maybe just the unlimited drinking part of the package is all I need... Would love to come say hi and meet some of you crazy cats. Let me know how I can make this happen!

-Patrick

To Whomever would be able to answer this question,

If I have some friends out in Cozumel, and hence free room and board/discounted diving, is there an option where I can just come out and party with Scubaboard? Maybe just the unlimited drinking part of the package is all I need... Would love to come say hi and meet some of you crazy cats. Let me know how I can make this happen!

-Patrick
The short answer is NO, I will PM you.

Just reserved our room :)

Thats great STwill we will add you to the crew list and map on Friday when I get the updated list from Bay adventures.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom