Who's Going to the Cozumel Invasion ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Your girlfriend doesn't dive? Well, I guess you can spend some time with her in between dives.

She'll probably be keeping mine company by the pool with a drink.

What!!!! you mean there is time between dives :confused:
I have talked her into taking a discovery class in the next few weeks, maybe she will take her OW down there

I don't know about all of you, but I need a VACATION!!! I need to get out of this office!! Anybody know a good place to go for vacation? :idk: I was thinking sometime around the middle of June. :yeahbaby:

OW check out in COZ :blinking: I don't think I could handle it.... My OW (seems like eons ago) had 2ft viz. Since then I have had great viz down to 0 viz. Give me the great viz anyday. WOO HOOOOOOOO

The one time I got to go to Coz was the best viz I have ever seen, well maybe except for a high flow cave but there is limited accessibility to the viz, with a floor and a ceiling. At Coz, at 90 to 110 fsw deep you could still see the top of the boat. Just unbelievable. And to drift along and be picked up by the boat after your hour long dive on an Al 80, priceless..

Back
Top Bottom