who's gonna be in nfl early next week?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BabyDuck

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
besides me & corigan?

i'll be at the outpost (& surrounding springs) sun through wed day, & i think he's planning mon-thurs. anyone? anyone? buehler? buehler?

matt, do you have an uw camera?

BabyDuck:
I do but it is kind of bulky with the housing. I am not sure I would want to have to deal with it for the whole dive ecspecially if we are in a moderate/high flow system. I will bring it down to nfl anyways though. I sort of wish my housing was smaller like Jason's so I could just stow it in a thigh pocket and pull it out when I needed it.

Matt

cool. i want a new avatar pic, so a cavern zone shot would be all i'd need.

i'd use a still from the vid jason shot, but i don't really want to display my butt to everyone!!

BabyDuck:
besides me & corigan?

i'll be at the outpost (& surrounding springs) sun through wed day, & i think he's planning mon-thurs. anyone? anyone? buehler? buehler?

when you get to the Outpost,Tell "Fred" I said Hi!
(and give him a pat on the head for me wont ya')
Wish I was going,oh well.

BabyDuck:
i'd use a still from the vid jason shot, but i don't really want to display my butt to everyone!!
And why not? We enjoy it. :D

Had I known, I would have passed my camera off to you last weekend.

fred & shorty have a new companion - cathy dumpster-dived a stuffed animal. it's a large buffalo! fred doesn't really care, but it scares the dickens out of shortcake! hee hee hee... i'll be glad to pet him for you.

well, jason, there's plenty of it to be enjoyed...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom